Thursday, February 14, 2013

March-ing onward

We have a new item for the Guide in March – an epic poem, complete with a great graphic that will serve as our front cover.  Also, we have an extensive article on the Scythian beginnings of the Celtic race as mentioned in the Declaration of Arbroath. There's much more in store, speaking of which, we are thinking hard about starting a store on our site for Celtic and Viking related items. That's down the road a bit as we figure out the logistics.

Also, I am just beginning to link my other websites to the Guide website. I have years worth of articles on many subjects that need to be rounded up and put in one corral, so to speak. TIme is the most valuable thing we have and I don't have quite enough of it at the moment, but I make the minutes count.

One a slightly different note, I just had a paper accepted by the Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum on some information I found that they are eager to read. I also submitted a copy to the Robert Jackson Center, personally. Jackson never graduated law school, and yet he will be the only person in history to serve as U.S. Solicitor General, Attorney General, Justice of the Supreme Court and Chief Prosecutor of an international war crimes tribunal - namely the Nazis trials of 1945 and 46.

There aren't many flies on this old geezer.

Take care and enjoy.

The Celtic Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment