Wednesday, January 25, 2012

February Guide

It is finished and I am only waiting for one more proofread after being away from it for a day or so, and also for any very last minute information that might come in. While it may seem like an out-of-the-ordinary subject for Celtic folks, it will be perhaps the best and only place ever, anywhere, where this kind of information has been brought together concerning the Scots and Irish along the Yukon River in the early days. I had the experts in the wings helping me.

As soon as I release this issue, probably tomorrow or Monday, I will be jumping on the March issue. We received an email from someone from the NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade, the oldest and largest. I think this story will be added to a handful of others to celebrate this famous man and the events surrounding him. But for now - it's "Mush on, King . . . mush on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment